Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 9 September 2012

My First Work Ever



Today I’m going to share to all of you my first work experience. The first work that has been assigned to me is a factory worker. I’m not a person who is so choosey in choosing work. For me, as long as the work is Halal and do not give harmful to me myself and other peoples, it just enough. So, my first work is after I finished my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM). I just stay at home for a week. On the following week, I already work as a factory worker. The factory and my home are not so far. I just ride by my own to go there.

Many experience I gained from this work. First, I learn to speak other languages. This is so funny because my factory-mate is consisting of people from out of Malaysia. They are foreigner. They come from different countries. Three top countries are Indonesia, Philippine and India. So, I have learned a few basic words from them and I also teach them to speak our mother tongue. They love to learn it. Unfortunately, I cannot remember all the basic words that they taught me 5 years back. But, I hope they still remember what word that I taught them.

Another meaningful experience is this work has changed my bad behavior. Before this, I am a people that love to buy things that actually not so important. I always being scolded by my father but still I repeat it. But, since I work by myself, I never buy things that not so important. Now I know how valuable the money is. During that time, I realize that how hard my father put his effort to his work. It is so tiring to work 5 days in a week from 8am till 5pm. This experience made me more mature in make a decision.

Besides all of that, this work has changed my attitude. i became more discipline than before. I have to wake early so that my salary is not deducted because of the late. I also follow all the factory rules and work from 7am till 6pm. I also satisfied with the salary given to me. It is a lot for 17 years old boy like me.
Next experience that is not forgotten by me is when I was promoted to a higher position. My supervisor would like to give me a chance to be a chief among the worker in my section. It is a sweet memory. I will never ever forget my first work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment