Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Roommates


I have 2 roommates, both of them are new student in Uitm Segamat. They are Meor Ahmad Shamir (Meor) and Nurhasrizal Jamhari (Ijal). Both of them are 18 years old. Meor lives in Segamat while Ijal is stayed in Skudai. They are very friendly. As a senior roommate, they give me a good cooperation and respect me as well. I like to have new friends like them.
First, I want to share about my roommates that I called him Meor. He lives in Taman Yayasan, Segamat. He has 5 siblings and he is the third son in his family. His previous school is SMK Bandar Putra, Segamat. He got 3A, 3B and 3C in SPM 2011. He is studying Diploma Business in Transport. He likes to play football. Every day after he finished his class he will play football with his friends. He always goes back to his house every weekend because his house is not so far from Uitm Segamat. He is happy go lucky person and I like to be friend with him.


Next, I would like to share about my second roommate. I called him Ijal. He lives in Taman Universiti Skudai, Johor Bahru. He also has 5 siblings in his family and he is forth son in his family. His previous school is Maktab Rendah Sains Mara (MRSM), Pontian. He is a brilliant student. He got excellence result in SPM 2011. He got straight A’s in his SPM which is 9A. He also got an award from his school for his flying colours result. Now, he continues his study in Diploma in Computer Science. He has a small body shape compared to his friends that same age with him. He likes to sleep in his leisure time. He is so quiet but yet hardworking student. I like to be friend with him.

As a conclusion, I hope this semester will give me the sweetest memories with my roommate. The memories created between us will be remembered forever in my life as a student in Uitm Segamat, Johor. I will never forget this memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment