Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday 20 July 2012

My Classmates

       
      Hi friends! Today I would like to talk about my classmates. They are the member of JBM1123U group. There are 18 students including me in this class. Most of the student in this group is the same classmates since I was in Part One. First, I would like to introduce my male classmates and then followed by female classmates. I will introduce them one by one. 


FARHAN
His nickname is Paan. Paan is a hardworking and a kind person. He likes to help other people.


QUSYAIRI
The first one is Qusyairi. He is a chubby guy with his own personality. He can be a serious person but sometimes he is also can be a humorous person. 

HAZIQ
Next person is Haziq. Haziq is a good student. He is actively joining the activities whether in club or society. He is like the icon of this class because of his expertise inside and also outside the class. 

IMRAN
The third person is Imran. Imran is a quiet guy. As I know, he likes to sleep in his leisure time, it just same like me. 

SHAMIL
In my class, there is a guy that always in a good mood and happy go lucky. His name is Shamil. 

AKMAL
Next, I will introduce a smart guy that has many friends especially girl friends. I liked to call him Akmal. 

ASHRAF
Another student in my class is Ashraf. He is a quiet guy. He does not like to talk a lot in class. 

BAIHAQI
Opposite to Ashraf's characteristics is Baihaqi. Baihaqi like to talk a lot and always making jokes while lecture time. 

FARIS
Besides Baihaqi, Faris also love to make people laugh. Both of them always make the class fun and enjoyable. If both of them are not there, the class will turn to silence class. Sometimes, I also joined them in making a joke. 

HAYATUL KAMIL
Last but not least is Hayatul Kamil. He is a nice guy that has mixed blood between Malay and Chinese. That is all about my male classmates. 

FARAH HANI
The first girl is Farah Hani. Farah Hani has a loud voice and fierce. 

FATIN AFIFAH
Next person is Fatin Afifah. She is a smart student in my class. She is also a hardworking student. Many student will find her if they have something to ask regarding the subject taught by lecturer. 

LELA
Third female student is a girl that loves to talk in my class. She always talks a lot in the class. Moreover, she is cheerful girl. Her name is Lela. 

SABIHA
There is also a girl that has similar characteristics like Lela’s. Her name is Sabiha. Sabiha is also a cheerful girl that always make a joke and so funny. Everyone likes to be friend with her. 

LIYANA
Next is Liyana. Liyana got a different behaviour from Lela and Biha. She is a bit quiet girl. She does not talk too much in class. 

AMIRA
Next person that I want to introduce is Amira. She is a happy person and also a friendly girl. She always has an idea to talk about. 

SHARIFAH AZIAH
The last female person that study together with me in this class is Sharifah Aziah. She is active student. She was active members in clubs and society that she had joined. 


       Hence, I already introduce each of my classmate and their special behaviour or characteristics. I like to be in this class and be friend with all of them. They respect me as their brother since I am the oldest among them. As a conclusion, everyone have their own strengths and weaknesses including me myself. So, do respect each other. That’s all for this entry. Thank you.

classmates

No comments:

Post a Comment