Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday 9 July 2012

My Courses

        Hi! Today, I’m going to tell all of you about my courses. This semester I will take seven subjects. Only five subjects will have final examination while the other two do not have. This semester there are three subjects that I found they are quite difficult for me. The three subjects are Fundamentals of Finance (FIN242), Macroeconomics (ECO211) and Introduction to Statistics (QMT181). Other than that I take Arabic Language (BAB101) for my third language, English for Academic Purpose (BEL311), and Fundamental of Islamic Economics (CTU241). For my co-curriculum subject, I continue taking Badminton (HSL221) from Semester Two. I found Badminton is really fun and interest so I just continue that sport for my co-curriculum. My goals for this semester is I want to get three pointer and above because I want to make fast track in next semester. I want to continue my degree in Bachelor in Finance. 
First, I would like to share about my Fundamentals of Finance. The code for this subject is FIN 242. My lecturer for this subject is Mrs. Saliza. This is my favourite subject because I do like counting subject so much. This is my first time to take this subject in diploma level since I have experienced in taking a subject similar to this subject in my secondary school past few years ago. Mrs. Saliza is very kind person. She teaches us with her own style and it really fun to be in her class. I have my own target for this subject which is I hope I will get grade A.
Next, I want to share a little bit about my Macroeconomics subject. The code for this subject is ECO211. My lecturer’s name is Mrs. Diana Mazan. She is a strict lecturer but sometimes she can make joke with her student. This is my second time I learned about Economics subject since I have took this kind of subject in my secondary school before. My target is I want to get an A for this subject because I have been studying little bit about this subject in my secondary school and I hope it will help me a lot.
For my third subject is I took Introduction to Statistics and its code is QMT181. This is another counting subject for this semester that I need to take. Miss Nurdia Azlin is my lecturer for this subject. This subject is quite difficult for me. Besides that, I got a rumour from my seniors that this subject is hard to pass. But, for me I will never keep trying to do as best as I can for this subject. I believe in myself that I can do well in this subject. For this subject, I need to do more exercises in order for me to get familiar with final examination questions. I want to get at least B+ or A- for this subject, but if I can get an A it is better.
This semester I need to take third language subject to full fill my course credit hour. I had been chosen Arabic Language for my third language. The code for this subject is BAB101. I chose this language because I want to learn new things in my life. The lecturer for this subject is Ustaz Rozman. He is very open-minded and he liked to share stories when he is teaching in the class. I hope I can speak Arabic language fluently in the future. My target for this subject is A. Even it seems easy; I also need to be focused and cannot consider this subject is too easy to pass.
Mr.Iszuan is my BEL311. This subject is known as English for Academic Purpose lecturer. He is very strict but nice person. He wants his students to do well in this subject. I want to get at least B+ for this subject. I will try my best in this subject because it looks easy to pass but if we do not focus much, we may fail this subject. I really afraid of this subject since my English is not really good. But, it is not an excuse to me to fail this subject. I will work harder to pass this subject with flying colour. 
Besides that, I also took CTU241. It is about Islamic economic. This is the only subject that is teaches in Malay language. So, I just have to focus and score in this subject since the language use is our Mother Tongue language. Lecturer for this subject is Ustaz Nazrudin. He is very simple person and very kind person. He likes to make a joke when teaching in the class. I like his style when teaching in the class. He do not like to scold his student because he said that all of his student had matured to differentiate which one is good and which one is not good to do. I really like to be in his class. My target for this subject is of course, I want to get an A.
I like to play badminton. So, for my curriculum subject I have chosen HSL221 which is Badminton sport. My lecturer name for this subject is Mr. Jasni. He is very friendly person. He treats his student like his little brother and son. I like his style very much. This subject is very easy to pass. For this semester I also target A for Badminton.
As a conclusion, in order for me to continue my degree next semester, I need to pass all the subjects and I hope all my wishes come true. Do pray for me and all the best to all my classmates. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Thunder Titanium Lights | Tioga Lighting
    Our Thunder Titanium Lights are titanium earrings hoops one of the most popular colors available on titanium dog teeth implants the market. With titanium blue ps4 controller their beautiful samsung titanium watch colors, brightening and brightening, the titanium charge Tioga

    ReplyDelete